“Start Small Stay Small” 这本书列了蛮多找点子的方法。
书总的还不错，花了 1-2 天看完（国内还没有中文版，看的英文原版）(2017年看的，不是写博客的这几天看的，只是想到了就写个博客）
Approach #2: Look at Occupations
Scan through the following lists of occupations to determine if you have any experience with them, or if you know someone who does:
Approach #3: Cheat
One way to avoid the multi-step process of brainstorming niches, evaluating demand and selecting a product is to jump right to a product idea. And why not start with some inspiration to stretch and mold into a niche you're familiar with?
- http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessideas/ – Business idea search engine. I found the best ideas searching on Category->Online Businesses.
- http://www.sixmonthmba.com/2009/02/999ideas.html – A list of 999 product ideas. Only a portion are software/website ideas, but even the physical product ideas get your mind thinking about specific niches.
- http://www.ahbbo.com/ideas.html – Over 400 home business ideas. More of a generator of niche ideas than product ideas.
- http://ycombinator.com/ideas.html – Startup ideas YCombinator would like to fund.
"For ongoing inspiration, I subscribe to every one of the following blogs. Even when I'm not prepared to build a product I scribble a note about an idea that I keep for review when I'm ready to build my next application.
- http://astartupaday.wordpress.com/ (also on Twitter at http://ww.twitter.com/astartupaday) – by far my favorite web app idea blog. I've come very close to pursuing several of his ideas exactly as he's written them.
- http://ideas.4brad.com/ – crazy ideas from Brad Templeton
- http://www.ideaisqueen.com/wordpress/ – I've seen quite a few ideas that would work for a Micropreneur on this blog.
- http://www.ideatagging.com/ – Another solid idea blog.
- http://springwise.com/ – Covers innovations in products and business models. Think about applying the innovations they mention to a niche from your list.
- http://www.trendwatching.com/ – A high-level look at emerging consumer trends."
- "http://www.coolbusinessideas.com/ – Another list of business ideas that are already being implemented by someone"